10 rules for startups
- The user isn’t the product being sold. The user is the customer.
- Startups become big by empowering their customers with great products and services that allow them to do things that were previously difficult or impossible.
- A company is a group of people with a shared goal.
- Everyone deserves a chance to make progress on meaningful work.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
- You aren’t Steve Jobs, so don’t be a jerk.
- Meetings are toxic, but necessary. Manage them in a constructive way.
- Everything is a conversation.
- Everyone must bring something to the table. There is no room for “ideas guys”.
- Businesses make money.
2 responses to “10 rules for startups”
[…] http://benwerd.com/blog/2012/03/02/10-rules-for-startups/ […]
Hello, this is a good article. Thanks. Google